Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Meet the Boat Mitzvah

I worked a really fun gig at the end of May when I was back in Boston: A bat mitzvah...on a boat, which sailed around Boston Harbor. Ergo, "Boat Mitzvah."

I successfully avoided sea sickness, dropping things/self into ocean, losing my balance. And while I was working hard to not mess up in that respect, I made some nice pictures. It was pretty easy to do, though - this group knew how to have a good time. Here are a few of my favorites:

Photobucket
When I made this picture, I finally relaxed. This felt like THE picture of the event. And I got it.

Photobucket
The lady of the hour.

Photobucket
Whenever I look at this picture, Paul Simon's "Father and Daughter" starts playing in my head, though that wasn't the song to which they danced. (It was a rare James Taylor track...same difference, right?)

Photobucket
He was doing the ad-libs for "Shout!" and, may I say, he was KILLIN' 'em.

Photobucket
Like I said, these people knew how to enjoy a great party.

No comments: