Thursday, November 27, 2008

Meet some of my role models

While in Boston, I was able to get some face time with a few of the folks who had a hand in helping me become the person and photojournalist I am today. Many thanks to them; I hope I can continue to make them proud.

Professor Mitchell Zuckoff, Boston University Journalism Department
Photobucket

Photobucket
---
Pastor Lorraine Thornhill, First Holiness Church
Photobucket
(her "oh, can I go there, Church?" face)
Photobucket
---
Vernon Doucette, Boston University Office of Photo Services
Photobucket
---
Professor Peter Southwick, Boston University Photojournalism Department
Photobucket

Photobucket
---
Professor Joe Lippincott, Boston University Photojournalism Department
Photobucket
Joe: "Phoeb! ...What the hell are you doing here?"
---
Justin Ide, Harvard News Office Assistant Director for Photography
Photobucket
I triple-dog-dare you to have a portfolio edit with him. Triple.Dog.Dare.
Photobucket
---
Rick Young, Boston University Office of Photo Services
Photobucket

No comments: