Saturday, October 24, 2009

Meet the MU Homecoming Step Show

I went to a step show today -- my second, I think (I went to one of Boston University's Soulstice shows). It was pretty awesome to finally witness first-hand all the stepping and strolling and traditions of the various fraternities and sororities. I brought my camera, because that's what I do, and ended up capturing a few images I thought I'd share with you here.

If you're really interested in the subject, check out the work by my friend Jarrad Henderson.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cal said...

Second one down of the lady in pink, I love that.

.:mallory:. said...

i LOVE step shows. another downside to being in the real world now, i don't get invited to nearly as many. = (