Thursday, April 3, 2008

Meet Sarah & Kal

I visited Boston University's Office of Photo Services, where I worked all four years as a work study student. I worked as just about everything one could be there: photographer, general office assistant, master darkroom printer (we're talking 35mm, 2 1/4, 4x5, etc), dip & dunk film tech (record: 18 rolls of mixed sizes in a 4-hour shift, from canisters to contact sheets), digital printer, office DJ, studio guinea pig, friend of Rick. (I was also known, on occasion, to take naps on the floor of the darkroom.) Here are Sarah (long-time photographer phriend) and Kal (BU legend, slightly crazy (in the good way)) and some trademark BUPS studio shenanigans. (Photographer's note: I was not plugged into the strobes.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anjali Pinto said...

I really love the first one.