Saturday, March 8, 2008

Meet the LBC Gospel Choir

Last Tuesday, I went to Lincoln University in Jefferson City, Mo., to photograph for the first time the Legions of Black Collegians (LBC) Gospel Choir, which I am photographing for my final project in my Fundamentals class. It was great to hear some live collegiate gospel again (I sang in a choir when I was in Boston) and I think I'm off to a good start with this project. Thanks for looking - comments and feedback are appreciated!
---
The soprano section during warm-ups
Photobucket
---
Watching the act before LBC from backstage:
Photobucket
---
Curtains open on the LBC performance:
Photobucket
---
Singing from the soul:
Photobucket
---
Jaron gets into it:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are 100000000000 times better than my governor.