Sunday, July 6, 2008

Meet the view from the Cherry Street Garage

I came out of an assignment last Saturday evening to a sky full of magnificent clouds and the setting sun. After running back to my apartment to grab an extra lens, I barely made it to the top of the parking garage at 10th and Cherry to try to get some shots. I didn't get the best of the light on camera, but I still got to see it and enjoy it. Turns out I wasn't the only person enjoying the view. On a nearby garage, a couple alternated between watching the clouds float away and slow-dancing. I think this first shot is cute, though it may touch on being a bit stalkerish...but I still like it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
[ contrast was boosted on this photo ]

Photobucket

2 comments:

hook said...

DAMN girl. loving the clouds.

Anonymous said...

i love this phoebs!!!!!