Sunday, June 22, 2008

Meet Jodie & the city of Chicago

Last weekend, I took a long but cheap bus ride up to Chicago to see it for the first time and to see my good friend Jodie for the first time in a year. I am a big fan of the Windy City and could definitely see myself living there. It helped a lot that the weather was absolutely perfect.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We roamed around a street fair both of the days I was there and, genius photographer that I am, did not have my camera with me for the more entertaining day of the two. Worst case scenario, I chuck it all and dance my cares away:

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stuart Peterson said...

You are a nut job and I know I have been bad about commenting about your photos but they are lovely and I bet the Missourian is killing it with your epic imagery and I bet you cannot wait to come to undergraduate parties at Me and Will's house next year.

KEEP UP THE FUCKING GOOD WORK!